FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Autumn Hunt, director of marketing and training
[email protected], 402-434-8859
Fifth-annual Lincoln Parade of Apartments March 2-3
February 25, 2019 – Lincoln, NE – The fifth-annual Lincoln Parade of Apartments will be this weekend, March 2-3, 2019. Event hours are 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. March 2 and noon to 4 p.m. March 3.
This event is designed to simplify the apartment hunting process and make it more enjoyable. In just two days, attendees can visit any of the 16 participating apartment communities for this two-day open house extravaganza. Organized tours will be conducted every 20 minutes at each property, allowing participants to easily see multiple communities in a short amount of time. Each location will also highlight neighborhood restaurants with free food, vendors and special move-in discounts. More than 500 people have attended each year.
More than $1,000 in prizes will be given away, including a $500 cash grand prize. Attendees receive a prize entry for each property they visit and extra entries when they pre-register online.
“Searching for the right apartment can be difficult and time-consuming with many hours searching online, touring several communities and spending days weighing the options,” said Autumn Hunt, director of marketing and training at Commercial Investment Properties (CIP). “This event eases a lot of that frustration and makes the process much more simple and fun for everyone. We are excited to celebrate this weekend as our fifth year of having this community event, where we have had hundreds of event attendees call CIP their new home.”
Participating locations include:
- Highland View Apartments, 4441 N. 1st St.
- Skyline View Apartments, 1430 Old Farm Rd.
- Pine Lake Heights Apartments, 7015 S. 38th St.
- Ridge Pointe Villas, 7015 S. 38th St.
- Northridge Heights Apartments, 2840 Fletcher Ave.
- The Northbrook Apartment Homes, 2901 Fletcher Ave.
- Pinebrook Apartments, 6010 Meridian Dr.
- Cascade Pines Duplex Homes, 6010 Meridian Dr.
- The Villas at Wilderness Ridge, 8801 Executive Woods Dr.
- Stone Ridge Estates, 8450 Hollynn Lane
- Williamsburg Park Apartments, 6201 S. 34th St.
- Fountain Glen, 6157 NW 2nd Circle
- North Pointe Villas, 1800 Fletcher Ave.
- The Flats at 84, 8300 Cheney Ridge Rd.
- The Villas at Mahoney Park, 8430 Fremont St.
- NEW! WH Flats, 3055 Crescent Dr.
For more information, including a map of the participating properties, please visit www.LincolnParadeofApartments.com or call 402-434-8859.
The Omaha Parade of Apartments also will take place March 2-3, coinciding with the Lincoln Parade of Apartments. For more information about the Omaha Parade of Apartments, please visit www.OmahaParadeofApartments.com or call 402-434-8859.
CIP is a family-owned property development and management company based in Lincoln, Nebraska. CIP manages more than 32 apartment communities in Nebraska, Iowa and Minnesota. Rooted firmly in customer service and value, CIP focuses on providing exceptional experiences for its residents. For more information about CIP, visit www.RentCIP.com/about-cip.aspx.