CIP Communities was recognized at the Stars of Excellence awards ceremony hosted by the Apartment Association of Nebraska (AAN). The annual event, held this year on February 3, honors top achievers in the multifamily industry. Each year, a committee creates award categories and encourages nominees from the industry across Nebraska.
This year, CIP Communities received multiple nominations for outstanding efforts in the multi-family industry. CIP Communities teammates took home awards in five categories:
- Leasing Rookie: Carder Phillips, Leasing Specialist at The Grand Legacy
- Leasing Specialist: Dionna Tucker, Leasing Manager at Haven at Uptown
- Maintenance Tech: Sean Cullum, Maintenance Technician Stone Creek Villas
- Manager: Anne Sheffield, Senior Community Business Manager, North Pointe Villas
- Regional Manager: Dora Stuch, Senior Regional Manager
Award nominees were judged and selected by a panel of independent multifamily executives outside Nebraska.
“It’s a huge accomplishment that five of our teammates won across a wide range of categories at the Stars of Excellence awards,” said Lizze Wheeler, regional manager at CIP Communities and president of AAN. “While we consistently strive to provide exceptional services, it’s an honor to see that dedication reflected in these awards.”
CIP Communities is a family-owned property development and management company based in Lincoln, Nebraska. CIP Communities manages more than 39 multifamily communities — with over 7,200 apartments — in Nebraska, Iowa, and Minnesota. Rooted firmly in customer service and value, CIP Communities focuses on providing exceptional experiences for its residents. For more information about CIP Communities, visit www.rentcip.com/about-cip-communities.